1. Time to hit the road
1. Time to hit the road
1. Rainy day while traveling. Spotted this view of a lake through the woods. 2. Hipstamatic 3. A bit of Snapseed cleanup.
1.Great day at Furman University 2. Used my new Hipstamaric combo I wrote about last week.
1. Sewing machine 2. Hipstamatic I got a few other interest images from this machine which I plan to post in the near term. Sorry, it was an interesting subject.
1. Hipstamatic 2. Snapseed
1. A massive tarmac at Heathrow airport 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed to add horizontal tilt shift
1. A parking meter in Praha 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
1. A Skyclub lounge in some foreign land 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
1. A stroll around London. 2. Hipstamatic BlacKeys film 3. Snapseed for cleanup
1. Sun hitting the river through the City of Spires. 2. Hipstamatic Diana lens and BlacKey film (shocking, I know)
A number of the top iPhoneography app developers have also produced desktop apps. These include Snapseed, CameraBag 2, and FX Photo Studio. While the ability to edit and share on the go is… Read More
Hipstamatic borders are one of the key elements that give the images the app produces such a distinct look. But certain images do not call for a border. You may want to print… Read More
CameraBag 2 has a number of fantastic features. One of the most useful is the ability to create and save a filter which can be applied to future images. Recently I have been… Read More
The moment is happening. Your friends look to you, knowing the incredible iPhoneograper you are, to capture it. This is a Hipstamatic moment. No question about it. You open Hipstamatic. You know the… Read More
645 Pro was recently updated and one of the more useful enhancements to the iPhoneography community is the Copyright and License Settings. For certain iPhoneographers the copyrighting and licensing of images receives little… Read More
Getting something for free is nice. iPhoneography apps are no exception. Labelbox is a free app that not everyone in the world is using. Well, until now (this blog is widely popular you… Read More
Fusioncam is an iPhoneography app that allows you to create digital double exposure images. Sounds fancy but it’s pretty simple. Film camera’s of yesteryear could create double exposed images with relative ease. This… Read More
Snapseed is by far the best iPhoneography editing app I have used to date. Snapseed is free until June 7th. Do yourself a huge favor and download Snapseed today. Here is iPhoneography that… Read More
D-Series was added to the App Store in late 2011 as a free app without much fanfare and is, essentially, a digital version of the disposable camera. That’s right, remember this? D-Series is… Read More