I recently downloaded the Printic app on my iPhone. What is Printic you ask? Well let me tell you. The folks at Printic describe their app as: “…the easiest and fastest way to… Read More
1. Rainy day while traveling. Spotted this view of a lake through the woods. 2. Hipstamatic 3. A bit of Snapseed cleanup.
1. Needle & thread on a sewing machine 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1.Great day at Furman University 2. Used my new Hipstamaric combo I wrote about last week.
Every 3 months I’m ready for a new iPhoneography look. Hipstamatic is my favorite “point and shoot” iPhoneography app. I enjoy that you select a given lens and film combination before the photo is… Read More
1. Sewing machine 2. Hipstamatic I got a few other interest images from this machine which I plan to post in the near term. Sorry, it was an interesting subject.
Another installment in the moleskine project. No. 4 to be specific. For more of the project click here. I love Coke. Not diet coke. Not caffeine free coke. The real thing, preferably in a glass… Read More
Saw this lock on a garden gate in the UK. I loved the contrast between the jagged brick wall in the background and the smooth steel of the lock. 1. 645 Pro 2.… Read More
1. Garden at Hever Castle. 2. An uncharacteristically boring title (I apologize, I won’t let it happen again). 3. 645 Pro 4. Snapseed
1. Hipstamatic 2. Snapseed
The last few weeks have been quite intense. Going on 40 straight days of work. Nonetheless, I have found a few minutes to put together a blog post. A grand door in Prague.… Read More
I just stumbled upon a number of photos from Prague that I had not yet posted. Typical symptom of the iPhoneographer who takes to many photos (assuming that is possible). This is a great bridge… Read More
If you are curious about what the moleskine project, see my post here. When I married my wife she gave me a pair of cufflinks. Then, there was something of a… Read More
1. My favorite parking lot 2. Histpamatic 3. Snapseed
I wrote last week about the moleskine project. This week I am posting my first entry. 1. This is a bullet from the Civil War. It clearly was never fired. I have often… Read More
1. London 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
1. Covent Garden tube station in London 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed to clean up the Hipstamatic border and adding center focus
I am incredibly busy at work right now. When I am traveling I have little, to no, time to get out and do any iPhoneography or photography. Clearly this blog demonstrates my love… Read More
1. Fantastic rotary phone in a New Orleans hotel. 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Visiting the Lock & Co. Hatters in London. One of the coolest stores I have been too. 2. Could not resist snapping some photos of the hatboxes on shelves. 3. Hipstamatic 4.… Read More
1. Atlanta 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
Shockingly, iPhoneography is not a legitimate word. It is not found in Oxfords English dictionary. It remains slang. As such, we have an opportunity to define it. Here are a few opening thoughts:… Read More
1. Locker on the beach in Santa Rosa, FL 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
Snapseed is one of the best iPhoneography editing apps out there. It’s the one I use more than any other in the editing process (if you need proof, just click the images by… Read More