1. Noticed these towers while heading into a meeting in Singapore. Thought it was an interesting combination given the different designs but all three were similar heights. 2. Hipstamatic City facts: 1. Population:… Read More
We all need inspiration from time to time. Inspiration is the perfect complement to studied discipline (i.e. you have to work at it and then work at it some more which can become… Read More
1. Run along 30-A 2. Passed this great view that required me to stop and take a photo (and I may or may not have been incredibly winded) 3. Hipstamatic
1. Road trip heading south 2. Detour to this store primarily because when you see a building this bright in the middle of cotton fields you are compelled to pull over. 3. Hipstamatic… Read More
1. Enjoying the first evening on the beach with my oldest daughter. 2. Lifeguards could not understand why someone would take 55 photos of a caution flag. I was just searching for the… Read More
1. Early AM breakfast in Atlanta 2. Great silhouette 3. Hipstamatic
1. Fly fishing reel about to be put into use on the Conasauga river 2. Hipstamatic
1. Great lion statue on Westminster Bridge 2. Thought the silhouette caused by the bright afternoon sun would be interesting. 3. Happy with the end result
1. Beautiful view across the river Thames 2. Wish I have squared up the shot better but I loved the colors so much that I had to post it. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Interesting… Read More
Recently I was preparing for a quick trip to the UK and was thinking through the key things I would need. Of course this included my iPhoneography and photography gear. Given I travel… Read More
1. Trip into the Cohutta Wilderness 2. Crossing a river (which I subsequently fell into) 3. Hipstamatic
1. View from a lobby 2. Hipstamatic
As I wrote here, the introduction of Oggl is a big move for Hipstamtic. Oggl is Instagram for Hipstamatic believers. If you want a great summary, check out Life in Lofi’s take. Oggl… Read More
1. Out for a quick iPhoneography walk. Looked up, saw this. 2. Hipstamatic 3. Got rid of the Hipstamatic border. Here is how.
1. Hike around the mountain ran across train tracks 2. As always, iPhone with me. 3. Hipstamatic
I recently downloaded the Printic app on my iPhone. What is Printic you ask? Well let me tell you. The folks at Printic describe their app as: “…the easiest and fastest way to… Read More
1. Rainy day while traveling. Spotted this view of a lake through the woods. 2. Hipstamatic 3. A bit of Snapseed cleanup.
1. Needle & thread on a sewing machine 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1.Great day at Furman University 2. Used my new Hipstamaric combo I wrote about last week.
Every 3 months I’m ready for a new iPhoneography look. Hipstamatic is my favorite “point and shoot” iPhoneography app. I enjoy that you select a given lens and film combination before the photo is… Read More
1. Sewing machine 2. Hipstamatic I got a few other interest images from this machine which I plan to post in the near term. Sorry, it was an interesting subject.
Another installment in the moleskine project. No. 4 to be specific. For more of the project click here. I love Coke. Not diet coke. Not caffeine free coke. The real thing, preferably in a glass… Read More
Saw this lock on a garden gate in the UK. I loved the contrast between the jagged brick wall in the background and the smooth steel of the lock. 1. 645 Pro 2.… Read More
1. Garden at Hever Castle. 2. An uncharacteristically boring title (I apologize, I won’t let it happen again). 3. 645 Pro 4. Snapseed
1. Hipstamatic 2. Snapseed
The last few weeks have been quite intense. Going on 40 straight days of work. Nonetheless, I have found a few minutes to put together a blog post. A grand door in Prague.… Read More
I just stumbled upon a number of photos from Prague that I had not yet posted. Typical symptom of the iPhoneographer who takes to many photos (assuming that is possible). This is a great bridge… Read More