I received a nomination for a sunshine award from Marsha Graham over at Another Bloomer Blog (a fantastic blog in its own right).
In order to accept the award there are a few rules:
1. Answer a handful of questions
2. Nominate other bloggers for the award
- Favorite State: Georgia
- Favorite Saying: If you are going through hell, keep going. – W. Churchill
- Favorite Bird: Thrasher, you have to support your state.
- Paper or Plastic: Paper. It just holds up better.
- The Best Advice I have been given: Do not fear.
- Favorite Holiday: This is a very difficult question. I need two. Thanksgiving & Christmas.
- Best Holiday: There have been a lot, I would have to say my last trip with my wife and daughter to the UK earlier this year. Following closely behind would be Yosemite and Turks and Caicos. I have been fortunate enough to go on a number of great trips.
- Favorite Activity: Having memorable experiences with my family (it doesn’t hurt if I can capture a few images of the moment).
My nominations for the sunshine award:
1. Lynn Purse writes an incredibly engaging blog called Composer in the Garden.
2. David Pasillas writes a great blog on iPhoneography and image editing at iphonephotog.
3. 1 (Leap) Year. 366 Photos. – Pretty self explanatory.
4. Adrian Pyme shares his exceptional photography several times a week here.
5. Barbara captures some of the most interesting iPhoneography images and publishes them here.