1. Noticed these towers while heading into a meeting in Singapore. Thought it was an interesting combination given the different designs but all three were similar heights. 2. Hipstamatic City facts: 1. Population: 5.3 million 2. National symbol: Merlion (More to come on this in future posts) 3. Immigration forms include a bold red warning… Continue reading 1.2.3.
1. After about 20 hours of flying I finally arrived in Bangkok and crashed about 1 AM. As it was pitch black when I arrived at my hotel this was the first I saw of Bangkok the next morning. 2. Grabbed my Nikon V1 and snapped away 3. Headed off to find some coffee. As… Continue reading Sunrise in Bangkok
1. Rainy day while traveling. Spotted this view of a lake through the woods. 2. Hipstamatic 3. A bit of Snapseed cleanup.
If you are curious about what the moleskine project, see my post here. When I married my wife she gave me a pair of cufflinks. Then, there was something of a warm event at our house a few years ago. It required us to move out for several months. The evening of the… Continue reading The moleskine project: No.3
1. A stroll around London. 2. Hipstamatic BlacKeys film 3. Snapseed for cleanup
1. Sun hitting the river through the City of Spires. 2. Hipstamatic Diana lens and BlacKey film (shocking, I know)
I have been exploring different avenues to manage my iPhoneography images over the last several weeks. I wrote about how I am using Google+ as a back-up site and how I am using DropBox in my workflow. Some folks are entirely married to editing their iPhoneography images only on their iPhone or iPad. While those… Continue reading How to bring images to and from Camera Bag
iPhoneographers often complain about the difficulty of pulling up the instruction manual on the 645 Pro app. Essentially the 645 Pro interface is jammed with amazing features and the instruction manual button, rightly so from my perspective, is relegated to a smaller sliver of the screen. The folks at Jag.gr have come to the rescue… Continue reading 645 Pro Instruction Manual Online
I opened my iPhone this morning and clicked on the calendar to see what adventures await. Shockingly it's July. The summer has begun to fly and I realized it was high time for an iPhoneography post on the Hipstamatic combinations to use for the summer. As I have mentioned before, Hipstamatic is the app I… Continue reading Hipstamatic: The Summer Guide