1. Noticed these towers while heading into a meeting in Singapore. Thought it was an interesting combination given the different designs but all three were similar heights. 2. Hipstamatic City facts: 1. Population: 5.3 million 2. National symbol: Merlion (More to come on this in future posts) 3. Immigration forms include a bold red warning… Continue reading 1.2.3.
1. Run along 30-A 2. Passed this great view that required me to stop and take a photo (and I may or may not have been incredibly winded) 3. Hipstamatic
1. Enjoying the first evening on the beach with my oldest daughter. 2. Lifeguards could not understand why someone would take 55 photos of a caution flag. I was just searching for the right image. 3. Hipstamatic
1. Great lion statue on Westminster Bridge 2. Thought the silhouette caused by the bright afternoon sun would be interesting. 3. Happy with the end result
1. Beautiful view across the river Thames 2. Wish I have squared up the shot better but I loved the colors so much that I had to post it. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Interesting facts about the Thames
1. View from a lobby 2. Hipstamatic
1. Out for a quick iPhoneography walk. Looked up, saw this. 2. Hipstamatic 3. Got rid of the Hipstamatic border. Here is how.
1. Rainy day while traveling. Spotted this view of a lake through the woods. 2. Hipstamatic 3. A bit of Snapseed cleanup.
1.Great day at Furman University 2. Used my new Hipstamaric combo I wrote about last week.
1. Sewing machine 2. Hipstamatic I got a few other interest images from this machine which I plan to post in the near term. Sorry, it was an interesting subject.
1. Hipstamatic 2. Snapseed
1. A massive tarmac at Heathrow airport 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed to add horizontal tilt shift
If you are curious about what the moleskine project, see my post here. When I married my wife she gave me a pair of cufflinks. Then, there was something of a warm event at our house a few years ago. It required us to move out for several months. The evening of the… Continue reading The moleskine project: No.3
1. A parking meter in Praha 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
1. A Skyclub lounge in some foreign land 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
1. A stroll around London. 2. Hipstamatic BlacKeys film 3. Snapseed for cleanup
1. Sun hitting the river through the City of Spires. 2. Hipstamatic Diana lens and BlacKey film (shocking, I know)
I opened my iPhone this morning and clicked on the calendar to see what adventures await. Shockingly it's July. The summer has begun to fly and I realized it was high time for an iPhoneography post on the Hipstamatic combinations to use for the summer. As I have mentioned before, Hipstamatic is the app I… Continue reading Hipstamatic: The Summer Guide