1. Flower boxes in windows off a street on Praha 2. Hipstamatic
1. Taxi drive in Sao Paulo, Brazil 2. Beautiful blue skies and incredibly colorful buildings 3. Hipstamatic
1. Noticed these towers while heading into a meeting in Singapore. Thought it was an interesting combination given the different designs but all three were similar heights. 2. Hipstamatic City facts: 1. Population: 5.3 million 2. National symbol: Merlion (More to come on this in future posts) 3. Immigration forms include a bold red warning… Continue reading 1.2.3.
1. Road trip heading south 2. Detour to this store primarily because when you see a building this bright in the middle of cotton fields you are compelled to pull over. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Couldn't decide which I liked better so I posted both. Composition in the first image is better but I love the… Continue reading Blackcat
1. Fly fishing reel about to be put into use on the Conasauga river 2. Hipstamatic
1. Trip into the Cohutta Wilderness 2. Crossing a river (which I subsequently fell into) 3. Hipstamatic
1. Rainy day while traveling. Spotted this view of a lake through the woods. 2. Hipstamatic 3. A bit of Snapseed cleanup.
1. These are my grandfather's Army dog tags. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_tagThe purpose of dog tags was and is to identify someone when they can not identify themselves. There is certainly an element of morbidity associated with dog tags but the information that such a simple device holds is invaluable for an injured or fallen soldier's family. 2. Hipstamatic 3.… Continue reading The moleskine project: No. 2
1. My favorite parking lot 2. Histpamatic 3. Snapseed
1. Walking across a Thames River bridge in London 2. Used my Hipstamatic presets to get the right lens film combo (Jane + BlacKeys) as I saw this shot developing (can you beat Parliament and Elizabeth Tower 3. Used Camera Bag to remove the Hipstamatic borders As a side note, I used Postagram and sent my daughter… Continue reading Mercuria