1. Blue rooster in front of the National Gallery 2. iPhone 3. Snapseed
1. Flower boxes in windows off a street on Praha 2. Hipstamatic
1. Bikes outside one of my favorite beach dives: Red Bar 2. iPhone Ready to head back to the beach....
1. Bulletin at Westminster Presbyterian 2. Hipstamatic
View while working last Friday. May we not forget those that died. 1. iPhone 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed for the border removal
1. Box of Mason Jars 2. iPhone 3. Snapseed
1. Periodically I check out Pocket Dump. Turns out I have nothing interesting to contribute in that manner. I decided to use what is sitting my desk as my props. Britannica Book of the Year 1946 Button from Budapest My knife Handmade wood pen (not by me) 2. iPhone 3. Snapseed
1. Taxi drive in Sao Paulo, Brazil 2. Beautiful blue skies and incredibly colorful buildings 3. Hipstamatic
1. Swan enjoying a sunny afternoon 2. Hipstamatic
I take a lot of photos. I put about 5% of them on this blog. Others are personal, some are horrible, and then there are the experiments. The experiments are the photos that do not quite fit the content profile that I have set for this blog. I share these photos via a flickr stream… Continue reading Hidden experiments
1. Waiting to board a plane in Bangkok 2. Hipstamatic
1. Fly fishing reel about to be put into use on the Conasauga river 2. Hipstamatic
1. Trip into the Cohutta Wilderness 2. Crossing a river (which I subsequently fell into) 3. Hipstamatic
1. Out for a morning walk around the lake 2. Hipstamatic
1. Needle & thread on a sewing machine 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Sewing machine 2. Hipstamatic I got a few other interest images from this machine which I plan to post in the near term. Sorry, it was an interesting subject.
Another installment in the moleskine project. No. 4 to be specific. For more of the project click here. I love Coke. Not diet coke. Not caffeine free coke. The real thing, preferably in a glass bottle with pure cane sugar.
Saw this lock on a garden gate in the UK. I loved the contrast between the jagged brick wall in the background and the smooth steel of the lock. 1. 645 Pro 2. Snapseed
1. Garden at Hever Castle. 2. An uncharacteristically boring title (I apologize, I won't let it happen again). 3. 645 Pro 4. Snapseed
1. Hipstamatic 2. Snapseed
The last few weeks have been quite intense. Going on 40 straight days of work. Nonetheless, I have found a few minutes to put together a blog post. A grand door in Prague. 1. 645 Pro 2. Snapseed Prague has some of the best doors I have seen. This door faces onto a small alley.
I just stumbled upon a number of photos from Prague that I had not yet posted. Typical symptom of the iPhoneographer who takes to many photos (assuming that is possible). This is a great bridge across the Valtva. It's not as fantastic as the St. Charles but I love the views it provides. 1. 645 Pro 2.… Continue reading Looking over your shoulder
1. My favorite parking lot 2. Histpamatic 3. Snapseed
1. London 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
1. Covent Garden tube station in London 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed to clean up the Hipstamatic border and adding center focus
1. Fantastic rotary phone in a New Orleans hotel. 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Visiting the Lock & Co. Hatters in London. One of the coolest stores I have been too. 2. Could not resist snapping some photos of the hatboxes on shelves. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Snapseed to trim off the Hipstamatic border
1. Atlanta 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed