Had the opportunity to work in Rotterdam for day. Beautiful view. iPhone Snapseed
1. Blue rooster in front of the National Gallery 2. iPhone 3. Snapseed
1. Flower boxes in windows off a street on Praha 2. Hipstamatic
1. Bikes outside one of my favorite beach dives: Red Bar 2. iPhone Ready to head back to the beach....
1. Late night arrival in New Orleans. One of my favorite quick places to eat is Dominica's. It's in the lobby of the Roosevelt hotel. 2. Hipstamatic
1. Bulletin at Westminster Presbyterian 2. Hipstamatic
View while working last Friday. May we not forget those that died. 1. iPhone 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed for the border removal
1. Box of Mason Jars 2. iPhone 3. Snapseed
1. Periodically I check out Pocket Dump. Turns out I have nothing interesting to contribute in that manner. I decided to use what is sitting my desk as my props. Britannica Book of the Year 1946 Button from Budapest My knife Handmade wood pen (not by me) 2. iPhone 3. Snapseed
1. Tanks filled with various olive oils at a store in Highlands, NC 2 Hipstamatic
1. Taxi drive in Sao Paulo, Brazil 2. Beautiful blue skies and incredibly colorful buildings 3. Hipstamatic
1. Swan enjoying a sunny afternoon 2. Hipstamatic
I take a lot of photos. I put about 5% of them on this blog. Others are personal, some are horrible, and then there are the experiments. The experiments are the photos that do not quite fit the content profile that I have set for this blog. I share these photos via a flickr stream… Continue reading Hidden experiments
< 1. Waiting for the Heathrow Express after arriving back in London from the Netherlands. I was very ready to get to the hotel that evening. 2. Hipstamatic
This has been quite a year. I have been in 8 countries on 4 continents. My second daughter turned 1 and my oldest daughter turned three. My wife and I celebrated 8 years of marriage. I started using a "real" camera (my Nikon V1) this year instead of only utilizing my iPhone. The content on… Continue reading Looking back to look ahead.
1. Waiting to board a plane in Bangkok 2. Hipstamatic
1. Noticed these towers while heading into a meeting in Singapore. Thought it was an interesting combination given the different designs but all three were similar heights. 2. Hipstamatic City facts: 1. Population: 5.3 million 2. National symbol: Merlion (More to come on this in future posts) 3. Immigration forms include a bold red warning… Continue reading 1.2.3.
1. Run along 30-A 2. Passed this great view that required me to stop and take a photo (and I may or may not have been incredibly winded) 3. Hipstamatic
1. Road trip heading south 2. Detour to this store primarily because when you see a building this bright in the middle of cotton fields you are compelled to pull over. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Couldn't decide which I liked better so I posted both. Composition in the first image is better but I love the… Continue reading Blackcat
1. Enjoying the first evening on the beach with my oldest daughter. 2. Lifeguards could not understand why someone would take 55 photos of a caution flag. I was just searching for the right image. 3. Hipstamatic
1. Early AM breakfast in Atlanta 2. Great silhouette 3. Hipstamatic
1. Fly fishing reel about to be put into use on the Conasauga river 2. Hipstamatic
1. Great lion statue on Westminster Bridge 2. Thought the silhouette caused by the bright afternoon sun would be interesting. 3. Happy with the end result
1. Beautiful view across the river Thames 2. Wish I have squared up the shot better but I loved the colors so much that I had to post it. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Interesting facts about the Thames
1. Trip into the Cohutta Wilderness 2. Crossing a river (which I subsequently fell into) 3. Hipstamatic
1. View from a lobby 2. Hipstamatic
1. Out for a quick iPhoneography walk. Looked up, saw this. 2. Hipstamatic 3. Got rid of the Hipstamatic border. Here is how.
1. Hike around the mountain ran across train tracks 2. As always, iPhone with me. 3. Hipstamatic