1. Out and about with the Nikon V1. Great sign. 2. Snapseed
1. Clinging tediously to a mossy mess of rocks in the middle of the Reedy River 2. Nikon V1 3. Snapseed
1. Needle & thread on a sewing machine 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Sewing machine 2. Hipstamatic I got a few other interest images from this machine which I plan to post in the near term. Sorry, it was an interesting subject.
Another installment in the moleskine project. No. 4 to be specific. For more of the project click here. I love Coke. Not diet coke. Not caffeine free coke. The real thing, preferably in a glass bottle with pure cane sugar.
Saw this lock on a garden gate in the UK. I loved the contrast between the jagged brick wall in the background and the smooth steel of the lock. 1. 645 Pro 2. Snapseed
1. Garden at Hever Castle. 2. An uncharacteristically boring title (I apologize, I won't let it happen again). 3. 645 Pro 4. Snapseed
The last few weeks have been quite intense. Going on 40 straight days of work. Nonetheless, I have found a few minutes to put together a blog post. A grand door in Prague. 1. 645 Pro 2. Snapseed Prague has some of the best doors I have seen. This door faces onto a small alley.
I just stumbled upon a number of photos from Prague that I had not yet posted. Typical symptom of the iPhoneographer who takes to many photos (assuming that is possible). This is a great bridge across the Valtva. It's not as fantastic as the St. Charles but I love the views it provides. 1. 645 Pro 2.… Continue reading Looking over your shoulder
1. Covent Garden tube station in London 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed to clean up the Hipstamatic border and adding center focus
1. Fantastic rotary phone in a New Orleans hotel. 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Visiting the Lock & Co. Hatters in London. One of the coolest stores I have been too. 2. Could not resist snapping some photos of the hatboxes on shelves. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Snapseed to trim off the Hipstamatic border
1. Atlanta 2. Hipstamatic 3. Snapseed
1. Locker on the beach in Santa Rosa, FL 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Took a walk in Seaside, FL and saw the post office and flag. 2.Hipstamatic BlacKeys film and Diana lens 3. Camera bag 4. Snapseed old lens vignette
1. Walking across a Thames River bridge in London 2. Used my Hipstamatic presets to get the right lens film combo (Jane + BlacKeys) as I saw this shot developing (can you beat Parliament and Elizabeth Tower 3. Used Camera Bag to remove the Hipstamatic borders As a side note, I used Postagram and sent my daughter… Continue reading Mercuria
1. Hilton Head, SC 2. Olloclip (click here to learn what it is) 3. Hipstamatic BlacKeys film 4. Removed the Hipstamatic border using Camera Bag (click here to learn how)
1. View while flying into Heathrow 2. Hipstamatic BlacKeys film
1. The supports of the Hungerford Bridge across the Thymes 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Beneath a bridge in London (I seem to have an affinity for bridges in London) 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Great sunset at the beach. 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed
1. Blenheim Palace 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed You should know I got quite wet to get this image.
1. Garden with things of old 2. 645 Pro 3. Instagram
1. Canal in Oxford, UK 2. Walking to a concert 3. 645Pro 4. Snapseed
1. Out watching the sunset on the Vltava river last night. 2. 645 Pro 3. Olloclip wide angle lens 4. Snapseed
1. Fantastic stone street sign in front of a stone wall in Summertown 2. 645 Pro 3. Snapseed