1. Church in Highlands, NC 2. Nikon V1 3. Snapseed for editing
I take a lot of photos. I put about 5% of them on this blog. Others are personal, some are horrible, and then there are the experiments. The experiments are the photos that do not quite fit the content profile that I have set for this blog. I share these photos via a flickr stream… Continue reading Hidden experiments
This has been quite a year. I have been in 8 countries on 4 continents. My second daughter turned 1 and my oldest daughter turned three. My wife and I celebrated 8 years of marriage. I started using a "real" camera (my Nikon V1) this year instead of only utilizing my iPhone. The content on… Continue reading Looking back to look ahead.
1. Noticed these towers while heading into a meeting in Singapore. Thought it was an interesting combination given the different designs but all three were similar heights. 2. Hipstamatic City facts: 1. Population: 5.3 million 2. National symbol: Merlion (More to come on this in future posts) 3. Immigration forms include a bold red warning… Continue reading 1.2.3.
1. After about 20 hours of flying I finally arrived in Bangkok and crashed about 1 AM. As it was pitch black when I arrived at my hotel this was the first I saw of Bangkok the next morning. 2. Grabbed my Nikon V1 and snapped away 3. Headed off to find some coffee. As… Continue reading Sunrise in Bangkok
1. Clambered out into the middle of the river to get this shot. Camera gear almost took a dive multiple times but I managed to save it. 2. Nikon V1 3. Snapseed
1. Road trip heading south 2. Detour to this store primarily because when you see a building this bright in the middle of cotton fields you are compelled to pull over. 3. Hipstamatic 4. Couldn't decide which I liked better so I posted both. Composition in the first image is better but I love the… Continue reading Blackcat
1. Fallen tree covered with mushrooms and moss 2. Nikon V1 3. Snapseed
1. Landing off a river. Those stones were incredibly smooth. 2. Nikon V1 3. Snapseed
1. Fly fishing reel about to be put into use on the Conasauga river 2. Hipstamatic
1. Sunrise photo shoot while hiking 2. Nikon V1 3. Snapseed