1. Great lion statue on Westminster Bridge 2. Thought the silhouette caused by the bright afternoon sun would be interesting. 3. Happy with the end result
1. Trip into the Cohutta Wilderness 2. Crossing a river (which I subsequently fell into) 3. Hipstamatic
1. Parliament in London 2. Nikon V1- playing with depth of field 3. Snapseed
1. Out and about with the Nikon V1. Great sign. 2. Snapseed
1. Rainy day while traveling. Spotted this view of a lake through the woods. 2. Hipstamatic 3. A bit of Snapseed cleanup.
Another installment in the moleskine project. No. 4 to be specific. For more of the project click here. I love Coke. Not diet coke. Not caffeine free coke. The real thing, preferably in a glass bottle with pure cane sugar.
Saw this lock on a garden gate in the UK. I loved the contrast between the jagged brick wall in the background and the smooth steel of the lock. 1. 645 Pro 2. Snapseed
I just stumbled upon a number of photos from Prague that I had not yet posted. Typical symptom of the iPhoneographer who takes to many photos (assuming that is possible). This is a great bridge across the Valtva. It's not as fantastic as the St. Charles but I love the views it provides. 1. 645 Pro 2.… Continue reading Looking over your shoulder
If you are curious about what the moleskine project, see my post here. When I married my wife she gave me a pair of cufflinks. Then, there was something of a warm event at our house a few years ago. It required us to move out for several months. The evening of the… Continue reading The moleskine project: No.3
1. My favorite parking lot 2. Histpamatic 3. Snapseed
I wrote last week about the moleskine project. This week I am posting my first entry. 1. This is a bullet from the Civil War. It clearly was never fired. I have often wondered about the story it would tell. Where it had been? In whose ammunition pouch did it reside? Where did the soldier that carried… Continue reading The moleskine project: No.1